Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Coffee Diet, Splenda fear, etc
So I am trying to lose 7.5 lbs before mid-October. I thought drinking coffee would help. The supermodels do it. But I add quite a bit of Splenda. It is made from sugar!!!! Then my one aunt that I do not see often told me it causes brain cancer and neurological disorders. So I will be thin but nuts? and sick? I go back and forth because cookies and bread really call to me. They sing to me. Then they sit on me like a tub of lard. If my virile husband and I plan to procreate, I need to start off at a lower weight before the shock of baby2 takes over my entire body. my FEET were twice their normal size last time. Even my nose was fatter (but I have watched other pregnant people and I see their noses get fat too.) BUT I do not want to give away too much information. Anyway, is it Friday yet? Nope.... only Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
C'mon, give away too much information :)
Post a Comment