Ok so last month, my post was pms, enough said. Pms seems to go on forever, like every day except four or so. Ah who knows. It is just one of those days. I woke up at 3am and could not sleep so I trekked downstairs and watched some crazy movie about a totem pole and 3 wishes. I think I watched it all and then fell asleep until about 5:50 am. I was supposed to be up by 5:30. I had to think about what I could wear (and where was it) and what Reagan could wear. My boss, Beverly, tells me to plan outfits the night before. I know that is more efficient but I am a "see what I feel like tomorrow" type of person. If you see me wear black five days in a row, then a) I am in a bad mood, b) I gained weight or heck, even all of the above. Since I am covered up in a sweater in a cube where no one can see me at work, it does not matter unless I have to get up for something. Other than that, I may see no one or talk to no one all day. Just depends. Today I don't mind. I would rather be quiet.
Let's see: Reagan news.. The usual... she fought and screamed from 2-3pm yesterday. She was not tired, she did not want to take a nap. I was like a general calling on all my strategic plans of action. I tried ignoring her, turning off the TV, talking about it, threatening. What finally worked was turning the TV back on. All she had to do was focus on the TV and she fell asleep in two minutes. I knew she was tired. Why didn't she want to take a nap? She is lucky to have such a luxury. Speaking of luxury, Sean had the day off on Friday and bought a Ford Expedition. I really thought that after having the Ford Explorer lemon (check engine light on all the time) for years that he would go with a different manufacturer. If my mother-on-law is reading this, think back to when he bought that Mustang. He called me three times Friday to talk about the car. He sounded really excited. Reagan can't wait to ride with him and watch the DVD player. It probably wont work............ PLUS he has to install the carseat back on the leather seats. You know who installs the carseats???????? Me of course. Men do not read the instructions. EVER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aaaaahhhh the Mustang days. Sold it for what he bought it for, so worked out. And he paid the downpayment with baseball cards. Don't think he was able to do that with the Expedition, but it does seem to be a good car. Definitely Solid and it will make the trip to Grandma's house, often.......
Instructions are a complete waste of time! If it does not go in right use duct tape!
duct tape is not the cure all
Post a Comment