Friday, September 28, 2007

Blessed

I am truly blessed. I forget most of the time because I am always fighting myself. I am my own worst enemy. Nothing is ever good ENOUGH. Not what other people do but what I do. I am going to have to work on that so I do not pass that on to Reagan.

Anyway, I am blessed because I have a beautiful healthy child and a wonderful supportive husband. I have been able to reconnect with family and see similarities that I have not seen before.

I have managed to establish a few unbreakable friendships. Those are the most important ones. I am thankful Tanya's dad did well in surgery. I cannot wait for him to see her get married and have her first child. I am sure that is coming just around the corner, my soul sister.

And as soon as the PMS rekicks back in, I will not see things so clearly. While I was in the moment, I wanted to record it because these happy thoughts are few and far between. And to my brother, Jeremy, if you are reading, Welcome to my crazy life. To my cousin, Bari, drink a glass of wine and coast through your bout of PMS. Look at your little "Pearl" and see the years of fun you are going to have with a daughter. Pearl (Brenna) is hilarious and I am sorry it took me so long to meet her. Both of your children are precious but please keep Jeffrey away from Reagan because she really takes the term "kissing cousins" literally. I tried to explain that she cannot chase him yelling "Kiss me my handsome Prince" because they are related and umm, that is frowned upon and in later years can make for some very odd offspring.

If my mom is reading my blog, welcome back into my life. I love you and have missed the real you. You have always been my inspiration to exceed (succeed, excel, whatever).

Ok, moment has passed. Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are off to see Grandma Paulette in Greenville in Sean's new ride. Cant wait. Should be fun. Pictures to follow. Peace out.

No comments: