Feel free to leave tasteful comments. That is the only way I know you are keeping up. Ame???? Jana? I check out your blogs to see how the girls are. I comment sometimes. Who else has a blog. Tanya, have you started one? You need to keep a blog on the single life.... while you are still free as a bird and not down to writing about poops and weekends recording your precious little ones sayings that are really only cute to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yall, I actually set the TV to record the new Hannah Montana episode Friday night at 8pm. Back in the old day, Jill and I would already be seated on our bar stools with the box of wine listening to the Stevie Nicks comeback song.
So..... My friends. I love and miss you. Hope you are all well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Denise, I love your blog - I love reading about you and Reagan and what you are up to. You are so funny!
If I can log in to post this, I will be better about posting...promise.
Love you, Ame
Post a Comment