Monday, May 5, 2008

Just another magic Monday

I was so sure I was going to win the lottery. I used the fortune cookie numbers. Not even close. Back to the drawing board. The husband is mad at me for shutting down the computer and losing half a day of his hard work. Well, he had hogged the log on to I-Tunes. I had to get on there to see if there was anything worth downloading. Since we have password protected log ons, I could not log him off. I shut it down. He was cussing this morning. I was apologetic. But everyone knows you should always save your work. And I was trying so hard also to print pictures of Reagan for him. I only printed about 4 before the $40 ink cartridge went out. You are welcome. Now I have no color ink. That means..... driving in rush hour traffic with a hungry 5 yr old, parking at Target while listening to those evil brakes, trying to get a parking spot with people walking all over the parking lot, going in and Reagan whining non-stop for popcorn and Icee, trying to remember the color cartridge # (there are only about 50 to choose from), shelling out $40 for ink, dragging misbehaving child out the door.................and so on and so onnnnnnnnn. Getting home and smelling Harley's poops wafting from the laundry room, loading the ink, finding the photo paper and then having the SHUT DOWN the darned computer because it is locked up. So, my love, you CANT win.

No comments: