Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dear Diary

Dear Diary:
I do not think anyone is reading this so I will just lay out my heart. Yeah, whatever. After the Invisalign trays, you get essex trays or something like that. Basically, you get a mouthful of mixture to make a model and then they make plastic trays to fit your teeth. Well, I did it again. This time, I cracked not one tray but TWO. I have been clenching my teeth so much that I cracked the plastic that fits around all the back molars. Can you imagine how much enamel I wore down before I had the trays? Really, probably an inch. Not one dentist told me I had a problem until about 3 years ago. I did not know you could clench your teeth so much that it would wear away the surface.

Reagan, Reagan. I tried to do a Jedi mind thing on her and make her think she had picked out her own clothes. It didnt work. She started to cry and remind me that I told her she could pick out her own clothes. Ok fine. I had an alternate plan/outfit so I just let her choose. She wants to make her own choices. I will allow it to a degree. But no hooker shoes today.

Pool opens this weekend. Cant wait. Cant wait to stuff myself in whatever bathing suit I can find and cry when I look in the mirror. I wont cry. Just kidding about that. I will just go online and look for a freaking scuba suit. Whose fault is it that I look terrible in a bathing suit? Mine and Mother Nature's. I refuse to take all the blame. I can only multitask so much. Exercise just took a back seat.

Speaking of which, Reagan really wants a booster seat. I dont have a shoulder belt in the backseat middle and I really dont want to put her by the door. Safest seat is back middle. I will have to think about it. I sure am hungry. Growl stomach, GROWLLLLLLL ... makes me feel like Im getting skinny. Yeah, and malnourished. Hope my friend who is a psych for eating disorders is not reading today. She is too busy. She wont read this one. No I dont have an eating disorder, I have a personality disorder. It is called being a semi-insecure female heading so close to middle age.

Lateron

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course someone is reading this!
I love you sister ~ you are the voice for our generation. Keep it up b/c your hilarious and heartfelt observations are keeping the rest of us somewhat sane (at least somedays, that is , b/c you know we're all a little bit crazy too!)