
Two weeks in a row I have taken Reagan to Applebee's on a Friday night. Who knew it was a pick up spot for 5-7 year olds? We sat in an area adjacent to the bar tables. Reagan was saying, "Look mommy, there is a boy. He has blue eyes. Hes kinda cute. Hey you! What's your name? I'm Reagan."
Me: Reagan, hush and eat your food. You have a boyfriend.
Reagan: I know and Josh is who I am going to marry. But I can talk to this boy. and that one and that one.
Goodness. My daughter is an accomplished flirt. The boy, he was 7, told us his mommy is 30 and his dad is 40. Gotta love children. Reagan started to flaunt her Oreo sundae by making all kinds of goofy noises.. ooooh... ahhhh.
So we exit and she says "I bet Josh has already found a cute girl." But she still persists that they will marry.
No comments:
Post a Comment