Where have I been? Posting on momscharlotte.com. Actual written communication with other people. The downside to that is you are exposed to other opinions which may actually make you EMOTE. No no no... no emotions here. I must be calm all the time. Too much going to hit the fan come late Summer. But I must not think about it. The upside is, heck yes (who says heck? ewww) I am one funny girl. Sean thinks I am "weird." I told him I was weird(er) when he met me and he knew what he was getting so freaking act like you know what I am talking about. Put an inquisitive look on your face when I talk, not some "Damn, did I marry a idiot?" look that will get you nothing but nuttin. I believe from now on, I will label that look DDIMI (damn did i marry an idiot?) I get it alot. Mostly from men. Women seem to get what I am saying and I think I makes some good points.
Ok, lunch break time. And I just read an email that irritated me so I better log off before I start going into a crazy diatribe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment