Monday, May 19, 2008
I am F'ing Irritated....................
The weekend.... oh gosh, I could really bore you and go on and on. And I will eventually. Problem is I cant vent or I may hurt feelings. This is my life. I am lucky, except for the hormonal imbalance and other offs. I am happy, I am angry. How can you be both at the same time? The computer is not recognizing the printer so I have been unable to upload pictures. The topics I may or may not discuss when I get it all together: Highlights, IHOP, Reagan's Daycare Graduation, Where's Waldo, Weirdos, Stepfords (wives and husbands), exercise what?, job hunt, odor coming out of the sink, clothes...... I am not with it. I am still on a mission to find my purpose. I am just me. Strong but weak, Happy but sad, Secure but insecure, logical yet dazed. So welcome to my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment