Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday, Lovely Friday

And here is what is bouncing in my head:

I want to watch the Denise Richards reality show. But the promos are so blah. And the title, It's Complicated. Come on. Lacks grit.

Where is my iPod charger? Why does it come in two pieces? It always comes apart. Sean spent what on an iPhone? What is an iPhone? Does it have something to lock or cover the numbers or is his pocket going to be dialing Africa again?

What all did I order online? What am I waiting on? Dont I have to send back that belt for a new one? Oh my goodness, I have loads of clean clothes all over the bedroom floor. Should I iron them and put them away? I cannot stand ironing.

That was pretty smart of me to notice the bathing suit I bought from Boston Proper went down $20.00 in price. They have a 14 day price guarantee. I am getting a credit!!! But I need some kind of pads to push up the boobs. They are not sitting right. I dont look like the girl in the picture.

I have been sick for three days at least but out of work for 2. Thats a whole nother saga. Um, I have gas in the car. What do I need to do on the way home? I need to see HT specials but I am not going tonight. I owe a fine at library. Pay daycare.

I really need to clean out my car. Need to breathe. Focus. I have to get everything together. I am scattered.

No comments: