Monday, April 21, 2008

Shopping on an Early Saturday Morning

I took Reagan to Kohls. Her velcro gold high-heeled shoes did not velcro. Somebody made a dud. Good thing, a perfect reason to return them. While I had an interesting conversation with customer service (negotiating price discounts for items I bought last week that were now on Early Bird special), Reagan freaked out (Just a 1.5 on a scale of 1-10) in the bathroom because something was beeping and she was afraid to use the bathroom. So Reagan is holding it in and I am trying to work some discounts. Turns out I ended up with the better deal on prices last week since I had a coupon. The beeping in the bathroom was the automatic air freshener that was on E... empty. After Reagan promised to behave prior to entering the store, she ran off and hid in the clothes, she stood beside a mannequin and pretended to be one, she made goofy sounds... The usual. I told her, this is your chance to pick out what you would like to wear so there is no argument over getting dressed. "Mommyyyyyyy, duh,,, these clothes are stupid." I said oh look at this cute tank top (I am thinking that will stretch over the Brownlee-Murphy pot belly) with the cherries on it. "Cherries are stupid mom." I think for a second, yes, I would not be dressing my 5 year old in cherries. Look at these cute Hannah Montana shorts... (I get tired of using punctuation so add it where you think it belongs)..... Mom, those are shorts, they are short pants. I dont like shorts. I like skirts. Fine, I think, Target has skirts in an array of colors for under $10.00. But I am at Kohls, I really dont want to park at Target, listen to my ceramic breaks @$350+ squeak as I try not to hit pedestrians, walk Reagan in while she runs over for nasty popcorn, and then repeat myself for an hour. (The usual... stop running, dont you know someone can grab you, dont lick the cart, stop picking your nose, I am not playing hide and seek, this is not a game, fine.. do you want to go to school in your jammies, I am going to call your dad, no tv for you, let's go right now)

Yesterday, Reagan was working a puzzle by herself. She is showing above average intelligence. Something set her off and she said "Damn it, Damn it." I only looked at her and said "Reagan Elizabeth." The lips poked out and she was upset for 10 minutes. "Well you shouldnt say it then Mommy." Well of course not. Little Miss really needs attention. I am way off in my own little world. I am hoping to settle whatever is going on in my other world and get everything where it needs to be. Me, my health, my career, my sanity, my memory.

I really have tried to upload pictures but I have been getting error messages. I will try again.
Note to friend with hex issue: I sent you the candle thing that is supposed to get rid of bad energy. Never tried it myself, me like candles to smell not burn out bad boogies. Over and out.

No comments: