Alarm went off around 5-ish. I was still feeling sick and as I hit snooze about 3 or 4 times, I made the decision I would not go to work today. I did get up and come downstairs to finish the management report my boss would need by 9am. Then back to bed. I slept alot of the day. Finally got the urge to throw the sheets in the wash. Love some clean sheets (flicker, lightbulb, REMINDER, fill out class action lawsuit against Bed Bath Beyond for misrepresenting thread count on 1000 count sheets.) We will have clean sheets tonight.
I finally decided to venture out to the library to pick up a book on hold. I have been putting it off. Dont want to get in dirty car. Dont want the sunlight! Sun turned into dark and a downpour hit us right as I opened the car door to head into library. I had been multitasking. Had to call Ame back. She had called over the weekend and I had yet to return the call. Usually because the phones are dead. Even though they have been charged. So I was talking to Ame and Reagan was running her mouth "Mommy, are tornadoes coming? Do they kill people? Where was the first tornado? Pennsylvania? Does the devil make tornadoes?" So I am trying to talk to Ame and answer questions from motor mouth at the same time. I got out of sequence here (I was on the cell with Ame until we parked at the library). Blah blah..... I looked like a reject from a wet tshirt contest as we entered the library. Gross. Reagan took off her shirt for the ride home. We looked like a red neck family.
Splinnnnnnnnnnnnnnntering thought. Just thought about Brooke's response to the email chain for Tanya's Pure Romance/Lingerie shower. No offense Brooke but I thought it was funny. I figured you must have been having a hormonal or narcotic moment. (Brooke just had a baby the other week and I am very happy it went well) Here is this big email going around between the girls making jokes about lingerie and other things whatever goes with a Pure Romance party. We mention odd lingerie and crack jokes. Then Brooke's email comes through about she cant wait to spend this special moment with her best friend. I am thinking... this is probably going to be a raunchy yet tasteful lingerie shower. A fun but probably not a nostalgic memory moment. Brooke, I am not making fun of you. I know you were sincere in your email and Tanya is very special to you and she is lucky to have you in her life. I am just a-laughing because Mimi and the others and I had already turned it into a hysterical- be -afraid- of -what -you -may- unwrap- party. Then I feel for you because I know you are going through that craziness of post partum confusion. I remember being in the middle of a normal conversation and then bursting into tears after Reagan was born. That and the freaking milk explosion. So I read Brooke's email and then another of Tanya's friends about crotchless panties. So when you put it all together, I am giggling. Tanya's friends are so varied. We hit the full spectrum. She is fortunate to have the diversity. Creates interesting memories. Dont forget to do the protection thing on the house, Ms Morgan.
Then back to reality. Work tomorrow. My child is still constipated. I dont know where my clean clothes are. What do I feel like wearing? That outfit someone voted no on that I dont want to spend the money on. What will I fit in? Bloating is bad. Must find elastic.
I worked on my resume. I need to work on my communication and vocabulary skills. It is limited. I do Mommy talk first and people talk second. Well Reagan wants her pizza so I have to go. No pictures. Too lazy to find it. To moody to function. WAITTTTTT.. One more thing. My cousin called me to wish me a happy birthday. I thought he sounded a little preoccupied but he called anyway. At the end of the conversation I asked him if he was ok, here is what I got, "Yeah, I am fine. We are just in the middle of this wire tap thing." Then I freak out. He is an undercover detective and talks about wire tapping like its a normal thing. Or he is in the middle of a stake out and acts like it is just a normal day. Yeah, getting ready to bust some people but I will call you later. Freaks me all out. Then I have to block it out or I will worry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea, mixed up is right. I just wrote a blog here titled Mixed Up Monday and I read yours instead.
Child rearing. That's a task.
Lingerie party. Hmm.I was at one of those. Purchased edible underwear I never wore. Heehhee
That is funny. Every day is mixed up. Bet you thought you had lost your mind reading a blog that you had not written.
OK, so I'll fess up. I voted no on the outfit. Not crazy about the skirt, but I like the top. Just my two cents though, and what do I know? I'm certainly no fashionista.
Hmmm. I would not have guessed you as the no. I still dont know about it. I just love long bomemian skirts. I am not sure about the tank. Material looks itchy. I am still only thinking about it. Have to review their return policy again.
Post a Comment