Sunday, April 27, 2008
Preview of Kindergarten
Reagan and I headed to Elon Park soon- to- be- not -Elon Park but Flat Branch Elementary Thursday night. I thought she and I would be sitting together through the short meet and greet. But no, tear my limb from my body..... I had to drop her off in a classroom. I felt a pinch of anxiety dropping her in a room where they are not writing down her name, my name, her blood type, date of birth, distinguishing marks, etc. So I sat through a meeting that confused me more than educated. Flat Branch does not exist yet.... but it will. Or something like that. Finally it was over and I darted through the traipsing herd of parents to rescue Reagan from a foreign room and unfamiliar people. Then hand in hand, we walked out and decided neither one of us were ready for her to go to Kindergarten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment