Thursday, April 17, 2008

Feeling a little anxious

An understatement? Here is what is going through my head:
"Should I stop by Doolittle's and buy some bows for Reagan to wear for pictures next week? What is she going to wear, that new outfit I bought, but she cant wear those new shoes, she will look like a hooker. Should I get her bangs trimmed or just pull them back? Curly hair or straight? I know I am going to put just a little mascara on her lashes. When are those sales tax returns due? Do I have to get them in today or can they wait until tomorrow? When am I going to pay down my balance on the citi card? Why did I use that card. To get the Upromise points. Wonder if I have lost any weight yet? I am not getting on that scale. Not until my clothes are baggy then I will see. Why is weight such an issue with me? Do I go ahead and order the bite guard when I go to the dentist today? I dont want to get it yet if my bottom teeth are crowded. Did Sean get Reagan to school yet? There is no way I am going to be able to sell danishes or whatever those things are for her school fundraiser. Am I clenching my teeth? my jaw hurts, damn it, stop tapping your foot. Why havent I been able to reach Tanya? Is she mad at me for not noticing she has lost weight? She is not into the weight thing so surely she is not mad at me. Is Brooke ok? Wonder what Madison looks like. No one emailed me a picture. I am hungry."

All that thinking in circles makes me dizzy.

Continued:

"Yay, I have an email that a book is on hold for me at the library. What the hell book is that? I dont recognize the name. Anyway, yay, me like books. I can read. Why did Sean sound funny when I called him? Did I say something wrong? Why have I not heard from my family. Did something happen and no one wants to tell me? Hope the dog is not sick. The only reason I have not called them is because I have been in such a weird, worried, anxious, non-functional state that I did not want to bother them. I cant believe I forgot to pay the water and power bills last month. That is really not like me. Why does my hair look dark in pictures? I know I asked for Cindy to lighten it a little more last time. I really need to clean my closet and hang up all those clothes. I feel like Atlas, wasnt he the one with the weight of the world on his shoulders? What am I going to get Reagan's friend Brianna for her birthday party? She likes horses and her mom cant stand Bratz. That little devil on my shoulder wants to buy a Bratz doll. Full out slutty with its own makeup. Oh well, horses are easy. I need to return those shoes to Kohls. But I cant go to the Target in that shopping center. I am banned. See December blog. I said a curse word or two to the dumbass manager. Why are my pupils always really big so that you cant see my eye color? Do I have something wrong with my eyes? I hope Reagan wiped and does not have a rash. Did she brush her teeth? That is all I need, another cavity for her. Breathe. Focus. Does Yoga really help?"

No comments: