Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Lords Prayer: Reagan's version

Our Father, who art in Heaven.....
For dying is the kingdom, the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen

Me: No Reagan, it is not dying. It is THINE.

Reagan: Vine? Ok for Vine is the kingdom....why is a vine in the kingdom?

Me: No, it is not a vine. The , t-h, THINE

Reagan: Whatever (with the eye roll), For dying is the kingdom...

And I try all over again.

Other: Reagan: Hey mommy. Are you that word today? You knowwwwwwwwww. Starts with a p (she begins to impress me with her grasp of phonics). Pa Pa Pa Pi Pi. That word you use when kitty poops on the floor. Mom, are you pissed off today?

Me: Reagan Elizabeth, you do not repeat those words. You are a lady. I am Mommy.

Reagan was sent to time out at school for pinching a classmate. Deja Vu... I pinched one in Kindergarten. Apple doesnt fall far from the tree. What in the world does that mean????? Monkey See Monkey Do. I pinch Reagan when she is not listening and behaving badly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOHHH, Dixie Spice!! I just love you!! You crack me up!! So, Jocelyn is 2 1/2 and is already calling me Christine, well, more like Tisstine. Girls are fun!! Sure am looking forward to teenage/period years. I don't drink much now but...
Here's to 'vines' in heaven!
Love ya girlfriend! Christine