Sunday, April 27, 2008

Friday, Birthday Holiday at the DMV

I took Friday off as my floating holiday. Either your birthday or a calendar holiday. My day of leisure. And the year I must renew my license. I have waited five years to renew my picture, I mean license. The picture from way back then is horrible. Reagan and I went to the Arrowwood DMV. Where do our tax dollars go? We had no where to sit but on the floor. The staff was mean. MEAN. They are always mean. The lady who tested my vision and signs was nice though. But before that we sat for 2 hours. Dirty, greasy, filthy, scary. That was Friday. We ate Wendys near our house to comfort ourselves. Then we came home and did nothing. Who voted no on my outfit? I really liked it. I think. But ask me again in a few minutes and I might change my mind. Fickle fickle. Drive myself crazy.

No comments: