Thursday, February 28, 2008

Road Rage and The Hormonal Woman

Note to dumbass: to anyone who accepts this label.

Do not run a stop sign in your residential neighborhood to cut in front of me and then putter putter putter to the next light. Yes, you with your old Volvo and thinning hair. You pulled out in front of the me this morning, ran a stop sign to hurry up and PUTTER. You already broke the law, why dont you go ahead and speed now? Only makes sense. Then you act like it is all cool, you check your rearview to see if I am flipping you off. I am not. I am just sitting there with an amazed look on my face that you could be so dumb. However, human nature does make us want to beat the next person so maybe I will give you a pass this time. Sometimes our foot hits the gas before our brain logically engages.

I have gotten a little better. I try not to swear. I yell silly words. Reagan yells "BA'AM" like Miley on Hannah Montana when I yell Damn.

Pictures later. On the road to semi-normalcy.

No comments: