Monday, February 4, 2008

New Year's Resolutions, A Month Late

I will not eat (too much) chocolate
I will not curse (as often)
I will wear eye repair under my eyes
I will wake up on time
I will not cry
I will cut Reagan's toe claws on a regular basis
I will organize (to some degree)
I will dust (when I remember)
I will confiscate markers and scissors from Reagan
I will not yell (as much)
I will pick out curtains
I will eat no more jelly beans this year
I will try to keep my nails neat instead of looking like I clawed my way through the dirt
I will TRY to be creative and play with Reagan
I will TRY to get outside on the weekends
I will TRY to stop only choosing items on the left (OCD thing)
I will TRY to stop being my worst enemy; That Karen is a bad girl
I will consider having my teeth cleaned (if they knock me out first)
I will try not to be a hermit
I will try not to sabotage myself for summer swimsuit time
I will TRY to get in the pool with Reagan this summer (but who knows what is in that water... all those snotty noses and dirty hands)... another OCD thing
I will try to set goals (maybe just one)
I will try not to cry (I know, thats at the top, but I added one more for good measure)
I will try to pray often and not for me, but for others
I will try not to procrastinate
I will try not to set myself up to fail but I think I just did with this list

No comments: