Reagan saves it up all day. The minute I hit the doorway at daycare, she is on full speed. I have it all figured out. And I will explain in a minute. I am in a hurry to play solitaire and not eat so I can gorge on Girlscout cookies and hide the box when I get home. Little Girl scout terrorists. Out to make the world a fatter place. It is not their faults, little angels (terrors).. they dont profit from the cookies.
I meant to post a picture of Reagan. I had a few cute ones last night. She was laying on the couch with her cute little rosy cheeks and I took a few pictures. All I would have to do was edit the lighting and red eye. But what was with the red nostril?????????????? I dont have the software to edit that out. She has a cold but I knew that was not a normal nosebleed from dry air. Little talon fingernails had been picking up in that nostril and acting like they did not. I could not post a picture with a blood smear around her nose. And then the batteries were going and Reagan did something goofy and I had to ignore her. She likes to bark like a dog, crow like a bird (birds are bad), jump around like a monkey... all those things that drive me crazy.
Subject change. Big one. Needed gasoline. Got the works car wash (the day before it rained, today), had to hold up the passenger window so it would not fall down in the middle of car wash. Heard a crack. Sat on and broke my favorite sunglasses (9.99 at Target). So we pit stopped at Target. My glasses no longer in stock. Reagan started off well then progressed to usual shopping experience. She started licking her lips at the end and it made me mad because we agreed she would not eat at Target. That was the rule set before we went in. In and out, I said... no toys, no food, no nothing. When she gave me that look and started licking those lips she reminded me of a hyena. She is manipulative. She did not get any food but she did clean Target's floor with the butt of her pants as I dragged her out the door. I bet they have plenty of video of me there. Surely there are worse. I hope. I would hate to be the laugh of the year.
SO reagan got in trouble all night. I know why. She needs positive attention and all she is getting from me is negative attention. Everything is so hectic and I am not June Cleaver. I guess I have alot of anger built up, not sure why. But she is my baby even though she looks like Sean's kindergarten picture, esp with her new semi-but-not-bowl haircut. I love her for her spunkiness. But that sassy stuff has to go.
Times up. Need to play solitaire. No focus. All over the place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment