1. Hortie (who cares? Is this your nickname? Is it worth the extra money?)
2. More to come. That is the only one I saw before all my interior lights went out. Guess it was a fuse.
3. "Sparkle" Inside joke? Zoom whitening on teeth. People, you cannot do this to me. Again, dont make me guess. Note to self and others: I will not be held liable for any defamation the owners of the plates may feel. I do not know you so I am not singling you out. Im just reading your plates when I am supposed to watching the road driving between the lines. Cant help it if my alignment is off and I veer to the right in your lane. What do you expect? I am reading license plates, listening to 4 year old chatter, putting on my makeup, messing with the IPOD, looking for a marker, a tissue, a snack, my mind. But I am still watching the road and the cars around me.... and their tags.
4. Note 2: I like the bitchy tags... the ones that tell you to get off their bumper or f- off. Hmm, perhaps I like the angry people. Who needs more help? The Angries or The Cheerfuls?
5. Not a tag but have you ever tried to read the labels on your car fuse box? I had no idea what those things meant. It was process of elimination and luckily, I processed ok and I can read my speedometer and gas gauge again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment