Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Utter Insanity

Calgon cant take me away. I never even liked it. But I am blanking out from stress. Stress is the 21st century buzzword and cause of everything. Wah Wah Wah Wah (Charlie Brown, that teacher talking which always freaked me out). Charlie Brown was a very depressing cartoon. Those children are mean!

The part of the brain that houses my vocabulary has turned off. I tried communicating at work today and wondered if hand signals may be better. Too much going on. Too much for too few people. TOO MUCH. TOO MUCH. I had no idea what day it was. Couldnt remember dropping off Reagan at school except I saw that I had made a phone call to the office to desperately pass on the message that yes, I ran the report that so and so needed this morning first thing and it was on the H drive. Lest you think you understand me, you dont. Work does not come first. Not by a long shot. Miss Priss and Mr Man and my family comes first. But that work somehow twists itself in, wreaking its havoc. But you have to do the work or many or your job will be farmed out to India.

And I am working now. Just a small break. Little more work and then I have to go see what Little Sassy girl is getting into upstairs. And it is bath night. Fun stuff. Also have to check on locked-up cat with severe IBS (see first blog entries). Please dont have left poop piles in the laundry room. I just cant wipe up another pile.

And Happy Birthday to Sampson. The cute doggie I had to have when I was 26 and ended up passing him to my mother when I was with child (with Reagan).

No comments: