STOP. Dont think. It is overrated. I know I have not blogged much since January and believe me, once in a while a few fleeting funny thoughts pass me by. I just could not bring myself to sit here and type the words. One blog that is still to come is about personalized license plates. Good Greatness people, do you have to broadcast your ignorance on the ass of your car?????????????????????? We do not care for your cutesy inside jokes or family lingos or whatever. One that sticks in my mind and scares me is the one I saw on the way to Greenville. I did not mention it aloud. Kept to myself. The tag read NO*DK. The driver was a shorn headed woman. Did it mean No Dyke? Something else? I really dont care but dont make me wonder. Dangerous. ...................Other: DO NOT USE YOUR CHILDRENS NAMES ON PERSONALIZED LICENSE PLATES. Are you nuts? I will collect the ones I see and report them to you later.
Basically it has been 6 weeks or so of ups and downs and arounds. Busy at work until we fully merge and then who the hell knows where I will be? By the way, I dont like Angelina. Go away with you and your fertile freaky self. I hope Jennifer finds someone better. Brad Pitt is getting old anyway. No wonder I like the youngsters. They are still a little young and untarnished.
Gotta go. Reagan needs me. More about her later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment