Reagan told all her teachers: "My mommy says bad words when she is driving but then she says 'Don't repeat me Sweetie.'" That is nice to know. She also told them I gave her approval to marry Josh.
Something Odd About Me (of which there are many): I look up all my doctors I have ever seen on the Meck County Real Estate lookup to see how much their houses cost. I want to know what I am paying for. The less expensive the house, the more content I am at using them as a doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hilarious! I am a friend of Ame's and just looked at your website. Oh, the things I have to look forward to when Laura-Kate gets older :)
Kelly: welcome! I often go through my friend's blog links to see if I am just nuts or if there are others like me. Thank you for commenting. Ame and I used to work together a LONG time ago.
How do you know what the doctor's home address is?
It wasn't that long ago...
Ame: You can look up by name.
Post a Comment