Yes, I am still bitchy. No, I have not taken any pictures. I did not know that Zac Efron who plays Troy in HSM One did not sing his parts!!!!!!! They did a voice over. I think he sings fine and I feel cheated, as does Reagan, that when we hear the first CD that it is not "Troy." Anyway, he sings in the 2nd movie so guess I will just listen to that one (I mean Reagan will listen to that one.)Tried for the Hannah Montana tickets again. Could only get one single or four before they sold out and it really is not worth all that money to sit by the trash cans in the upper level. I only wanted two tickets because Sean is adamant about not attending. That is fine, we will buy the concert CD if we really want to see it.
Had orthodontic appt this morning. Margaret adjusts my retainers (one tooth is being stubborn and wont move into perfect position). Margaret is my favorite. There are just some people that make you feel happy. After being around her, I feel happy for a short period. And it is not that she is bubbly, she is quite straightforward. But we both are so maybe that is why it is comical. She has the same sense of humor I have. She does not look at me odd if I say something off the wall. So that was the highlight of my day.
This is my lunch break but I wanted to blog. Maybe sort out why I am so grumpy. Probably because the world is too big, over populated, no way we can all get along (not that I really care), money and power seem to rule and I have neither, but why do I even care about that? Just odd things. Of course we have money but not like the really wealthy people who never have to work again. I just want to have a choice. I want to be in control of everything in my life. I know I cant but I try the best I can. I dont want houses all over the country, just my house. Brain is fighting me.. I dont want to continue down this conversation path.I am not good with Holiday's. I am used to a set pattern of doing things and Holidays throw me off. My brain shuts down and I get this dumb look on my face like I dont know what to do and I really dont. MUST feed child, MUST wipe child, MUST feed cat, MUST check bank account to make sure no one has stolen my identity, MUST brush child's teeth, MUST set/turn off house alarm. Those are the main thoughts that go through my head when I dont have a set pattern. Of course some of those are every morning thoughts. BRUSH child's hair, check to see if she changed her underwear or is she trying to wear the ones from yesterday? TURN child socks inside out so seam does not touch toes, find TWO matching shoes for her and me. Make sure they match. That is my life.
I am still grumpy.
2 comments:
I love my wife but this is what I deal with every day :-) and I love her more and more every day. Maybe I need to start my own blog...The Very Secret Life of Reagans dad and Denise's husband...send donations here.
Thank you Big Daddy. I think. How about JUST SEND DONATIONS.
Post a Comment