

I did paint Reagan's hair first but that was hours ago. She is too busy playing paddle ball (another guilt gift) to have her picure taken. Guilt Gifts bought for sick Reagan: > Girl Hair Paint Kit, 2 Paddle balls, 2 stuffed unicorns, Plastic bowling ball set, Bratz underwear, Rice crispies treats, and many many clothes and socks. Dad bought her a "Preparing for Kindergarten" CD software kit for the computer. She was running a temperature again around 4pm. I hope she is getting better.
3 comments:
Man, she racks up for being sick. I don't remember ever getting any sick guilt gifts from my parents. I hope she feels better soon!
My mom always bought be new Atari games when I was sick and had to go to the doctor. I had bronchitis alot. I remember getting Frogger and Mrs Pac Man. Reagan is rarely sick with vomiting. She ran a fever through the night- got up to 103.6. She seems better now.
Poor thing - I am glad she is feeling better.
Post a Comment