Was it not bad enough that I fell on their greasy floor last year with tray in hand and 3 year-old in tow???? Was it not bad enough that customers and employees alike snickered while I lay on my butt with food scattered all around me? The poor little pubescent employee behind me said "Ma'am, I can get you another drink." Did I look like I cared if I had another drink? I was on my backside... who cared about a drink???? I pulled some muscle and had xrays to make sure I did not break anything but would Chik Fil A pay for the xray bill? Nope. They claim no liability. So, my advice is, get witnesses, carry a nanny cam, take pictures. Anyway, I am over it. I will not go to that location again.
BUT, last night Sean got a case of food poisoning and guess where he ate lunch???? You guessed it. Chik Fil A. So, my friends. Think twice. The cow commercials may be funny, but eat more chicken may not be a wise choice. Stick with beef. I warned him about that place. The wife is always right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment