Wednesday, December 5, 2007

SUPERMOM!!!!






So what else did I do? I worked and then played Elf by changing the batteries out of Grinch and Frosty. It is not easy to change those batteries. There was no label on the outside to indicate what type. I fearlessly used the wrong type screwdriver to unscrew the safety lid and peeked inside-- shewwwww both Anti-"Green" toys took a whopping 4 AA batteries each. But I was prepared. The hardest part was using a star shaped screwdriver in a plus shaped screw. Sorry, I have no idea what they screwdrivers are called. I just know shapes and I know sometimes you can use a butter knife.


Reagan fell asleep and I was sure she would be out for a long time. Nope, I saw movement within an hour. "Mommy, has it been 4 minutes yet (I told her I needed to work for 4 more hours)?" And then "Mommy, is 4 minutes a long time?"

I will have to wake her up at midnight to give her antibiotics. She HATES it. Cheap me even paid an extra $1.88 for them to add bubble gum flavoring to it. 2 teaspoons is sure alot in one of those spoon things. I had her chase it with Cherry Slushie and ended up with it all over me. Guess it does not go down so smoothly. I dont remember not taking my medicine when I was sick. Here she comes, Miss Strep Throat America... and she whispers (mouth all red and sticky)" I dont want anymore." I gave her a candy cane and I am warning her not to leave it in the office because we have pet ants who like to bite us. But I see that she has lovingly placed it on her daddy's desk. And now she whispers again, "I want you come bathroom with me. Can you? Did you hear me? You better hurry, I gotta go real bad." Guess I better get up... pause for potty hand-holding.

Fun stuff.

No comments: