Sunday, December 30, 2007

My South Blvd Target SHOWDOWN






First things first, I ABHOR Target at 9531 South Blvd. Hate it, hate it, hate it. The ones over here at Stonecrest and Ardrey Kell are lovely establishments. South Blvd store has many incompetent employees and young, inexperienced, attitude-ignorant managers. Reagan's grandma bought her a pair of pants in a size 6. They match a shirt and jacket that fit fine. The 6 pants are too small. I stopped by Ardrey Kell Target to exchange and they had none in stock. The gave me a store credit but not for full price. Customer service person told me Pineville had 2 in stock.

The family went to dinner out in Pineville so we could stop by Target from hell and get the pants. I found them in a 7 and went to customer service. They rang up at full price. I explained to her I wanted an even exchange. One pair at 6 for the other at 7. But no, they dont price match other stores. Hello.... they are not a FRANCHISE. I expect all stores to sell at the same price. Dont give me some song and dance to line someone elses pockets with extra money. I asked for a manager and got a white trash idiot. I said get me another manager, I got a low class, bad attitude, too big for her britches cocky undereducated girl with a chip on her shoulder. I said I want these pants at this price. The price I was credited for on the same pants. She said she could not do it. I told her that was a lie, I knew she could override it. She would not so I may have said a few things about their crappy store and employees. She pulled her walkie talkie out and tried to call security. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was so NOT shaking in my boots. I told her to call security. They never came when some man tried to accost me with my infant in the parking lot three years ago. I was so MAD. Came home and sent an email to corporate. They need to close that Target and go ahead and open a Walmart. Fits in better over that way.

No comments: