

Saturday morning, I took a pregnancy test and to my surprise, it came back positive. I thought I had the conception date all figured out and I had missed it. I am not always right. Just 99% of the time. And if I am wrong, I am able to admit it unlike someone to whom I am married. There I was... you have to count to 5 while you tinkle on the stick. It is not easy nor is it comfortable with a 4 yr old tyrant barging in the bathroom asking me why I am pottying on that thing. I see one line turn pink, I was like, go ahead, bypass the other line (this was not the first test I had taken), I dont care if you dont turn pink too. Well, there they were.... two pink lines. I know, I could have paid more for the test that actually spells it out; Pregnant. Not Pregnant. But why pay the extra money when two lines will tell me the same thing? Next thing you know, they will be offering Spanish versions of the Pregnant, Not Pregnant test. I know, it is coming.
So, I had it all figured out in my head. I would not tell anyone. I would wait and tell Sean at Christmas. Ten minutes later I was waving the stick at him. I warned him not to tell anyone yet. And then I called Tanya and left her a message that I was pregnant. I said I was not going to tell anyone else..... you know how that goes. My life is fair game.
Will keep you posted.
So, I had it all figured out in my head. I would not tell anyone. I would wait and tell Sean at Christmas. Ten minutes later I was waving the stick at him. I warned him not to tell anyone yet. And then I called Tanya and left her a message that I was pregnant. I said I was not going to tell anyone else..... you know how that goes. My life is fair game.
Will keep you posted.
2 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment