Where to start? We had our work Christmas party Friday. There were five prizes this year. Somehow, I picked the number 1 and won first prize. Got a 32" HD flat screen TV. Pretty good. Ironically, it will not fit in our bedroom so it now resides in Sean's office here at home.
Reagan threw a tantrum Thursday night at Target. Terrible. I really dont want to get into it right now but she is clever, spoiled rotten, sassy, and sweet all wrapped up in one frustrating-but-much loved way.
Reagan again. Today I was laying on the couch and the doorbell rang. I did not answer it right away because I thought someone was selling something. Then there was a pounding on the door. I got up and went to the door. Surprise, surprise, well hello officer.....He inquired if anyone in the house called 911. No. Do you have a fax machine. No. Is your phone number ********. Yes. Do you have little ones in the house. YES one little one upstairs in her room with her door closed. I told him to hold on. Reagan was horrified. She had called 911 because a friend at school told her about it. I had the officer talk to her about when to call 911. But at least she knows how to find the numbers.
Reagan again. Constipated again. I threaten with an enema and she goes potty. She told me and I quote, "I squeeze with all of my mites (think she meant singular might) and it came out. Always loads of fun.
I headed out early this morning to help Sean with his family Christmas shopping. I went out and they stayed home. (Reagan is banned from shopping after her Target incident) I went into a hair salon store that sold hair products. This lady asked "You want smell Ginga, smell real good." I told her no, please close up that ginger lotion or I am going to throw up right here. I was very nauseous. Every store was a little too warm, a little too fragrant. Good to get out of the mall. Hope everyone has a great holiday.... have to go. My computer time is up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment