I am working from home today. Reagan has strep, I am getting over some gosh-awful stomach flu. I need to get these vomit green (think Exorcist, head-spinning, GREEN vomit spewing color) faux velvet curtains out of here. All I have to do is put them back in the packages (funny how you can get them out but never back in, does a factory machine pack them or a person because that takes alot of skill). Then Sean will return them and hopefully buy dishes or something else instead. I will learn how to sew curtains if it will keep those awful things off these walls. I can feel the casket closing in. GREEN fake velvet. I knew when he told me what he had picked out we were going to have a problem. Think dill, nausea, old lady house, etc and that is how I feel.
Anyway, have to work. Christmas show is tomorrow night so I will see if I can get some good pictures.
Note for the day: Never doubt a mother's intuition. I knew I had to get Reagan to the doctor. I am glad I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment