Monday, March 24, 2008

The Wisdom of a 5-Year-Old and Other Off the Wall Junk

Poor Little Chick. Wait until kitty sees you.

Hmmmm. I cant wait to eat this WHOLE CHOCOLATE BUNNY
Will someone help me open this already?
Nice Chicky, chicky
Just wait until I get you open, first I am pulling out your eyes


So I have been a little bit off. That is the story of my life. A little bit on, a lotta bit off. I am either premenstrual, prelunatic, or prehistoric. Hard to tell really.

I go to work and feel like I am visitor because I know my days are numbered. I cannot believe how much it hurts. And I know a therapist would say this is grieving something that will be lost. Believe you me (no idea why people say that), I know there is much worse to lose than a job. So snap out of it, you think. Especially if you are a male and you are married to me. Wish I could just snap, poof, and be over it. Right now I have the big bubble shield of protection going on. Only thing is it keeps me from being able to hold a normal conversation. I have trouble speaking in full sentences. Or that could just be mommy vocabulary. No. Stop. Time Out. No TV. No Ice cream. Get out. You better run. Wipe yourself. Anyway, those kinds of things. Combination of all of it but I look like a crazy woman. I mean, I had my hair highlighted and trimmed this weekend and come Monday morning, I looked like a strung out freak. My face was blotchy, my hair just weird and I forgot to buckle my belt a few times today. Now that has been happening alot lately and is plain scary!!!!!!!!! I will look in the mirror and wonder why no one has told me my belt is hanging open. It is plain as day. Probably old Ugly-Face-Backside-Kisser wants to see me walk around like a fool. But the funny thing is, I really dont care. Better my belt unbuckled than your pants unzipped. At least I am still covered.

Off on a tangent as always. "Cavalier" zoomed past me in his Mercedes on 485 today. I have to go with Cavalier being a team and not his demeanor because driving like a mid-life-crisis jackass- who-cares-about-you-in-your-lemon-car-with-your-precious-cargo-riding-on-nonMichelin-tires? does not characterize a cavalier. Damn, now I have to go look up the word. "Gentlemen of the court" is all I get and some history lesson this girl refuses to read.

Point of Wisdom. Reagan had a gas bubble so I ran for the simethicone for children (Gas X name brand for big people). Hurrrrryyyyyyy, I dont like her in pain unless it is from being spanked for a smartass comment, look or gesture. So she takes the medicine and then asks for the rest of the body parts remaining of chocolate bunny # 1. But I notice her fingernails are really long so I get the clippers and try to talk about anything while I cut her nails and I end up with teardrops hitting the floor and I try to hide it from Reagan. Of course she asks why I am crying and I just say I am going to miss my friends when I go to a new job. And she says "You can still visit Miss Beverly." "You will make new friends and soon you will get used to it." I HATE CHANGE. I know most of the time it is for the better or best. I am such a routine girl. Safety. I can analyze myself so well. But I cant fix what is broken. I do cry in front of Reagan and I am not sure if that is good or bad. I am human. My mother made sure I never saw her cry. And I dont think I did see until I was an adult.

Internet connection is still slow when I try to upload pictures. My (employment) future is fuzzy. Where do I go? It has to be the right fit. I cannot have drama at this stage in my life. That is all over. I do not want to wear a suit. Womens suits are just so YUCK. Boring. Neutral. I want to wear Reds and vibrant colors but that is a no no because then you are sending out the wrong message. Panty hose. No way. No way. No way. How old am I? Getting old(er). I think Reagan is hiding with an entire pack of bubble gum so I had better go find her and NOT work on my boring resume and NOT balance the bank account and NOT think about this anymore. But first, I must go check on my Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 2 download for the IPOD. You know I am in a weird place when I regress back to Buffy and still cry at the Buffy/Angel love story and love song. Updates soon. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo D

No comments: