REAGAN: I have to get this in before I forget and it is a zinger. Setting the scene: conversation about the shirt I ironed (not something at which I am skilled) and she does NOT want to wear. It is too baggy, she says. I tell her, better to be baggy than tight around the tummy. She wants to dress herself and I say that she cant because she does not understand weather or seasons or sizes or colors. I tell her she keeps putting on clothes from last year that no longer fit, she puts on summer clothes in the winter.... she is not to wear a summer dress in 30-40 degree weather. This is the classic response I get:
"Well thats not my fault I dont know seasons. You and daddy wont let me use the computer so how am I supposed to know what season it is?"
Understand that Reagan is very dramatic. So I see hands a-flying, mouth a-moving and I have to form a comeback to this. I cant remember what I said; probably give me the shirt and I will put it in the dryer.
CHANGE THOUGHT: You know you are getting old when your underwear comes up higher than your pants. Hanes Your Way really isnt going your way unless you wear Lee jeans that come up under your armpits.
What was the girl at Chuck E Cheese thinking when she got dressed? I understand super low waist pants but good lord, is she a plumber? I am not supposed to see what I saw. It was unattractive and she was not even bending over.
Ok, I will work on this another time. I know you all miss my witty observations of life. I got lost somewhere along the way and have had trouble tapping into anything funny. That Reagan/Josh kiss was funny funny. That is a whole story within itself. Sure to have a replay at her party this weekend. Those poor kids are going to show up and see Tanya and me dressed up in outfits that are not really for kids parties but its all that was available. T- you better wear that outfit. I bought the fishnets........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment