Besides that, nothing much new. At all. I think I am out of jury duty tomorrow which is good. I am afraid of what I might say if I get picked. I never know what is going to come out of my mouth. Do you believe in the death penalty? Absolutely!!!! Can you be fair and objective? No, I have already decided he/she is guilty, I dont like the way he/she/it looks. See, I am not a good juror. Really.
Went to Target last night. Reagan fussed because she wanted to try on costumes and not real clothes. I told her there was nothing left for her to try on. She cannot wear witch or devil costumes to her Baptist daycare and that is all that was left. So, for school, she is going to be a ballerina and for Halloween, Hannah Montana of course.
I think Smelly Cat's new food arrived. He left pudding puddles in the laundry room again so I was scrubbing away at 5:15am. Boy was I mad. Hope he gets used to the scenery in the laundry room.
I talked to Tanya (my BFF) -- (that's a funny word for a 30ish young woman (me) to be using) last night. When we were younger, I think we talked about five times a day. Now, none of us want to get on the phone. But she is a hoot. We get each other's unique quirks. And we know who is full of crap. Dont think you can fool us. When we were in our early 20's, Tanya was known as 007 (like James Bond). She could track down any cheating boyfriend. I am still waiting for she and her forever- long boyfriend to get married and have a baby so we can talk about diaper coupons and formula.
Here is Reagan's Mom (Me), Reagan, and "007 "Tanya (pronounced TONYA never TANya, ever) But I think this was December 2005. I still had longer hair and we were in the old house before we moved back to the cool side of town.
Here is another picture of Miss Sassy Smarty Pants:
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Emily and Katherine are going to be Tinkerbell's. Eddie had jury duty on Monday and it was easy. He did not get picked for anything and was done at 2:30. Love ya!
Ok I think I am comment challenged :( They are not posting.
Trying to find the blue word. No ugly comments. Luckily, there are no cheating boyfriends or husbands. We have grown up so much ...or have the boys? Yea, don't even try to pull a fast one on us, the not so dumb blondes..Tanya (007) and that is pronounced TOnya and Denise.
Sorry, T. I changed the colors and fonts since that post. Just click on COMMENTS at the bottom of the post.
Post a Comment