Wednesday, October 10, 2007

FABBBULOUS, FICKLE FOURS!!

Then today, Reagan is on her best behavior. No tantrums and it is 6:15 pm. She dressed herself this morning, listened on the way to school and listened on the way home. Maybe yesterday was just a bad day.

Anyway, besides that, Hell must have frozen over. My boss has been home sick for two days. She has been sick maybe one day in the past six years. For her to stay out of work is really something. Work has been a zoo. My head has been spinning. Fire here, fire there, fix this, fix that, pay this, pay that, where is this, where is that???? Maybe I will write a grown up version of Dr Seuss verses about work. But who would read it?

We are camping out tonight. (please, you know me better than to think I would even sleep outside) I have the aerobed downstairs, that is our version of camping out. I turned on the pumpkin lantern thing so it is almost like roughing it. Ha Ha. Roughing it is when the power goes out.

Speaking of which, and I am sorry to change subjects so abruptly, but i just had a memory. Few and far between. When we had the ice storm in December 2002, I think it was. I was 30 weeks pregnant and the power was out for days. I was so miserable. We had the gas fireplace so that worked and a radio. The only station we got was some AM station, a freaky odd AM station. I was "eyes wide open" in the middle of the night and the conversation on the radio was about aliens (like ET not like across theBorder). People were calling in and talking about Aliens coming in their bedroom through the walls and through the chimney. They sounded quite serious. I was really scared and then the gas fireplace was not looking so good anymore. I have had one dream about an alien spaceship and it was so real feeling. I know my grammar is just beautiful tonight. Dont let me dwell on the aliens. I will start digging an underground hide-away if I dwell.

If you are reading this, I really am sorry you are subjecting yourself to this rambling post. I think I am getting sick, I feel light headed so that is my excuse. Getting ready to go rough it in front of the Big Man Plasma HD TV and watch cartoons in all their glory. I think I used to have a life. Ok so I have one now, just different. There is nothing on TV I want to watch anyway. I have no shows I like. Nothing. Any suggestions? I am not into reality TV. I see that crap everyday when I walk out the door.. why would I want to watch it on TV?

Going to the dentist tomorrow. Hope they take off the braces. Getting silly....looking. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Braces are still on..........not too much longer