This month, my car is officially paid off. And of course, I am having trouble switching gears. It gets stuck on Drive and will not go to Park until I beat it to death. Then, today, I decide to roll down the passenger side window and I notice it sounded funny. So obviously it came off track and I had to ride home with the window down all the way and inhale every Tom, Dick, and Harry's cigarette, cigar, pipe whatever... not to mention the other smells, gasoline, asphalt, burning what-the-hell-evers. Finally got home (just skip the traffic part), and I decided I was going to get that window back up so I semi took the door apart and pried the glass back up into position. I am sure it is an easy fix but I dont have time or extra money to pay to have it repaired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if the freaking gears keep sticking, guess I dont have a choice. Hope Sean is enjoying his smooth ride in leather seats with working windows.
Cat from Hell. I dont get it?? Did I order the wrong brand of super premium $40+ cat food? Is this the reason I get home and smell cat poop all throughout the house? I put him in the laundry room this morning and the odor still slip-slides under the doorway and out into the house. So my hands are black from pulling up the lemon car window and now I have to wipe up cat poop. Where is the justice?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment