Now I have to check all my spelling lest Sean tries to call me on it. You never want to watch us play Scrabble. VOTE. If the poll applies to you, then vote. All votes are anonymous.
Zappos was friendly but they could not match the price on shoes. I bet Reagan wont even wear them when they get here. Shoebuy.com has a $10 off promotion on their shoes. Also you get 10% Upromise Savings. We like Upromise. Within 14 more years, we should have saved enough to get Reagan to college. Please stay in state. I am ok with Wake Forest. Not Duke or Chapel Hill. I will have to look into it.
I tried to take pictures last night and they were really cute. Except my pupils have always dilated enormously and I show up with Red Eye. Even when you try to edit the Red Eye, I end up with spooky black eyes. I wonder if huge pupils are hereditary. I will have to ask Jeremy (he is the first offspring of Michael Brownlee, I am the second, diff mothers of course). So basically, I looked possessed in the pictures and could not post them for fear of frightening you. I will try again. I tried to get some of Cat from Hell, Harley, and me. He is really cute. Except for the pudding poop pools he leaves on the living room floor at 1am that leaves me scrubbing the floor like a psycho Cinderella. Babble on I could. The point is POST YOUR VOTE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment