Wednesday, October 17, 2007

High School Musical = Grease to me



Mom took me to see Grease around 1977 I think. I know I saw the animated part at the beginning and then fell asleep. We must have been at the beach because with that memory, I recollect the smell of cedar or whatever wood smell you get at a seafood restaurant. A good memory. I cannot remember at what age I became obsessed with Grease. I remember looking around the playground when I was 6 or 7 and wishing some boy would break out in song and sing "You're the One that I Want" to me. I think I kept wishing that well into High School. You know what they say, "Wish in one hand......**** in the other."


So Reagan is really into High School Musical. She does not idolize the characters, she only likes to sing the songs. She knows the order they fall on both CDs I and II. She thinks Grease is stupid. The shame.
NOTE: I am moderating comments because the spammers have found my little blog and are leaving nonsense in my comments section. And so is Sean. hahahaha.



No comments: