From the Stephen King novel. Sean is almost possessed when he drives. I received quite a few evil eyes. Two for bumping my head into the DVD player and one for trying to load a CD when one was already in. He was acting like a fussy old lady!!!
But, I kid you not, Christine took two bites out of my right arm on Sunday. Once I had loaded the car and I walked by and she reached out with her left side view mirror and swiped me. Not ten minutes later, I was getting into the front seat and something else came down and hit me on the same arm. I guess Christine did not like my feet on her dash.
She bit Sean this morning. He went to buckle Reagan and something hit him in the shin. Of course he does not believe me about Christine. It is only my imagination. We will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are such a great storyteller! I love your blog .. . now I feel like a bad parent .. . I need to do this don't I? But where do you find the time????
BTW - we used to have a "Christine" car too - very evil - a Volvo actually, but she was not safe for us :)
It does not take long to enter this in. Very fast.
Post a Comment