I fearlessly walked into hair salon at 8:30am Saturday morning. The hair cut picture was gripped tightly in my fingers. Once I said go, there was no turning back. Off came lots of hair all scattered on the floor like balls of fluff. I did not cry. I actually took it pretty well. The color came out nice (I did not change that.. No lowlights... I thought one change was drastic enough). It is a cute cut. Kinda like the PTA mom look which I was not going for but as it grows out, it will look more like the picture.
After that, the trip to the Ballerina birthday party in Davidson was a nightmare!!!! 77-North was shut down around exit 18 and I needed to get to exit 30. My cell phone was beeping (dead battery) and that was not good. How many calls could I get through to get alternate directions? Anyway, we got there 30 minutes late. But Reagan had blast. Pictures later. And details about the conversations with Sean on my cell phone as I was under the dryer with foils. Me breaking the news about short hair and what he said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sure you look beautiful!
I am hoping to get these brackets off my teeth soon. I may wait until they come off to post a picture or I may post anyway. But the brackets look really silly. Loved the videos of Sophia. Reagan thought they were of her and was saying "Awww, look at me with my hand on that garbage can. Wasnt I cute."
Go ahead and post...we wanna see. Just don't smile if the brackets bother you that bad...make it a sultry shot :)
Glad you and Reagan liked the videos...tell Reagan that the garbage can is a struggling aloe plant that should probably go in the garbage can.
I like the haircut. It is sophisticated.
Post a Comment