I thought I was down to my last piece of Hubba Bubba. But there in my big bag of who knows what were three more pieces. I know I should not be chewing it. Waste of carbohydrates. But I have to have it. Everytime I buy five packs at the grocery store, the cashier says" Somebody likes Hubba Bubba." I just pretend it is Reagan.
So yesterday morning, Reagan started her prayer thing again in the car. She told me she was going to pray to Jesus for some rain and for me not to laugh. As if I would laugh....... She gets this determined little voice: "Dear Jesus, I really need you to make it rain so I can use the hose. Mommy's car is really dirty. So if you could make it rain, that would be good. Okay Jesus?" Then she sat there expectantly waiting for the rain to start.
Everyday Reagan looks more and more like a big girl to me. I am amazed at how fast time has flown.
WHOEVER voted for me to color my hair brown, do you want me to look like a bland mouse? Natural brown hair is pretty. Reagan has pretty brown hair with auburn streaks that reflect in the sunlight. I am not coloring my hair brown. I just cant do it. It turned really dark about five years ago when I was pregnant, hormones and such. I just looked faded. My hair is very fine and looks the same no matter how you cut it. The same, but shorter. I do not have fashionable hair that can take on the latest do. But at least I have hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was expecting the Hannah Montana Pop Star Profile from Blockbuster online (for Reagan, of course) but instead received The Hunt for the BTK Killer. Now why did I put that in the queue knowing these movies disturb me? I cannot watch any of the Saw movies without feeling really sick. Give me a comedy any day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love reading about you and Miss Reagan....at least nobody has voted for you to shave your hair off. That would be bad...Sinead. So, have you made a decision on your hair?
Not quite
Why are you blogging at 4:38 am?
Nevermind...I guess the time is wrong. It was really 12:13 when I posted my last comment.
Post a Comment