Tuesday, October 16, 2007

How Mommy and Daddy Met




I may have already blogged about this but here we go. I was working at Coca Cola as was Sean. Different departments. I walked passed him and HE SAID Good Morning and I replied. I thought he resembled Kyle Chandler (pictured above) whom I had a big crush on from "Evening Edition." I found out his name, saw he wore no wedding ring, and emailed him and he asked me out and that is that. He could not resist me. Been together ever since. I am a sucker for big brown eyes (not beady ones). Always have been.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise, you really should watch Friday Night Lights...Fridays at 9 on NBC. Kyle Chandler is one of the main characters and it is a really good show...

Anonymous said...

He has got nothing on me!

Denise said...

I am guessing BigDaddy is you Sean