Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cherry Coke Zero vs Diet Cherry Coke

Cherry Coke Zero tastes better than Diet Cherry Coke. I wish I had realized before I bought 2 packs of Diet Cherry Coke and only one Cherry Coke Zero.

Pre-K is working on the letter "B" this week. They are allowed to take in stuffed bears. Reagan took two giant Care Bears and one little Care Bear. Last year, she was all about the Care Bears. How did she go from Care Bears to Goosebumps?

I was a little excited to watch High School Musical 2 (again) last night. We had not watched it in at least a month. Then little Miss Spoil-the-Fun said she was tired of High School Musical and did not want to watch it, turn it off. I told her to go to her room and watch TV. She cried and would not go. So I fast fwd through the movie to see the songs I wanted to watch. Then we watched Hannah and Goosebumps, again.

I will try to take pictures tomorrow night. It is difficult to chase her and hold the camera at the same time.

1 comment:

PG said...

I am fast becoming addicted to Cherry Coke Zero!

Should have bought more last time the 12 packs went on sale.

I am running out.