I never did get my hair done last weekend. The AC was out at the salon so I have been rescheduled. It is not pretty.
Monday, I was able to drop Reagan off at daycare and leave her all day long. Tuesday, I just knew the phone call was coming. This time, I had been at work for all of 25 minutes and I saw that number on the Caller ID. I thought for sure I had at least an hour or two. So Miss Priss had a runny nose and a stopped up backside. I could already envision that last time I had to chase Reagan around the house with a suppository. I did not realize they were painful, she did not make a peep when she was a baby. Now that she is older and can talk, she tells me quite colorfully how it feels. I will never give her a suppository again. The enema is a little better. Got one on hold for her tonight.
So anyway, yesterday was a nightmare. Reagan was in pain and I could not help her. I tried bribery. I told her if she went potty, I would buy her something. But that did not work. All in all, by the end of the day, she was a little better.
This morning, she found her Care Bear umbrella in the car. I saw her scrunch up her eyes, fold her hands, and pray to God that it would rain so she could use her umbrella.
Reagan and I will be home tomorrow and Friday. Tomorrow is car repair day. Friday we may have some friends over. We will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment