I am still learning how to organize my posts and pictures. Right now, it is all over the place. I have added some pictures. Some old, some new. I know you will be fascinated by the ones of my teeth. I only took those to take to the ortho to show what I see (and what I see is some long teeth, some short teeth, and some gaps). I have been wearing Invisalign since February. The two little teeth beside the big teeth have krept up higher over the years, I think they are trying to escape. Those lovely suckers ended up needing brackets. I was a little embarrassed at first. But now I am over it.
Today was the usual with Reagan. She didnt want to wear the very pretty and comfortable shirt I had picked out and ironed (if you know me, you know I do not iron) for her. "It's not beautiful," claims Reagan. And she wanted a curl left hanging in her face (like some brown haired Barbie at school) but with a small ponytail and then pig tails all in the same hairdo. I told her I could leave some curls but that was it. We had to leave.
I will try to organize all this later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment