So far, so good. No phone calls. I had planned on watching a movie during lunch but the adapter to plug it in is picky. It turns on, turns off, on, off. So I ate my frozen lunch, read up on Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) to find out if Billy Ray's wife is her real mom. Welcome to the world of the mother to a 4-year old girl. You know the cool person you used to be (????) no longer exists when you are anxiously awaiting the next new episode of Hannah Montana or you find yourself googling for Hannah Montana pajamas. (NOT FOR ME!!!)
Last month, I spent too much money on Krypto the Superdog action toys on Ebay. I guess it is the guilt of working all day and leaving Reagan at a place where she can play all day with friends. I should not feel guilty. She is having a blast (except for that nasty cold I sent her off to school with). Ok so maybe it is more the guilt that I do not have the imagination to play with her. I am too busy being a grown up and have lost all ability to make Polly Pocket have a conversation. Speaking of which, that Polly Pocket is dangerous. Have you seen how small the parts are??????????????? My Dyson is probably full of Polly parts.
Time to wrap up. Work calls.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment