Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Saying Goodbye

Obviously the doctor visit for baby did not go well today. Little one did not have a heartbeat so she is trying to leave. To all my friends and family, I am ok. When the glass is half empty, you are SEMI prepared for these things. You are never prepared to say goodbye. We will just try again and I am optimistic for the future. Thank you for all your love and support.


'An Angel wrote in the book of life, my baby's date of birth. Then whispered as she closed the book 'Too beautiful for Earth'

A MOTHER HAS A BABY, THIS WE KNOW IS TRUE.
BUT GOD, CAN YOU BE A MOTHER, WHEN YOUR BABY'S NOT WITH YOU?
YES, YOU CAN, HE REPLIED WITH CONFIDENCE IN HIS VOICE.
I GIVE MANY WOMEN BABIES, WHEN THEY LEAVE IS NOT THEIR CHOICE.
SOME I SEND FOR A LIFETIME; AND OTHERS FOR A DAY
AND SOME I SEND TO FEEL YOUR WOMB; BUT THERE'S NO NEED TO STAY.
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS, GOD, I WANT MY BABY HERE.
HE TOOK A BREATH AND CLEARED HIS THROAT; AND THEN, I SAW A TEAR.
I WISH I COULD SHOW YOU, WHAT YOUR CHILD IS DOING TODAY.
IF YOU COULD SEE YOUR CHILD SMILE WITH OTHER CHILDREN AND SAY.
"WE GO TO EARTH TO LEARN OUR LESSONS OF LOVE AND LIFE AND FEAR,
MY MOMMY LOVED ME OH SO MUCH, I GOT TO COME STRAIGHT HERE...
I FEEL SO LUCKY TO HAVE A MOM, WHO HAD SO MUCH LOVE FOR ME
I LEARNED MY LESSON VERY QUICKLY, MY MOMMY SET ME FREE.
I MISS MY MOMMY OH SO MUCH; BUT I VISIT HER EACH DAY.
WHEN SHE GOES TO SLEEP, ON HER PILLOW IS WHERE I LAY
I STROKE HER HAIR AND KISS HER CHEEK, AND WHISPER IN HER EAR.
MOMMY, DON'T BE SAD TODAY, I'M YOUR BABY AND I'M HERE."
SO, YOU SEE, MY DEAR SWEET ONE, YOUR CHILD IS OKAY
YOUR BABY IS HERE IN MY HOME; AND THIS IS WHERE SHE'LL STAY.
SHE WILL WAIT FOR YOU WITH ME, UNTIL YOUR LESSON IS THROUGH
AND ON THE DAY THAT YOU COME HOME; SHE'LL BE AT THE GATES FOR YOU.
SO, NOW YOU SEE WHAT MAKES A MOTHER, IT'S THE FEELING IN YOUR HEART
IT'S THE LOVE YOU HAD SO MUCH OF; RIGHT FROM THE VERY START.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you Girl...Call me anytime if you want to talk.

Jana :)

Anonymous said...

Denise,
I am so proud of you!
Love,
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Tanya told me, then I read your blog.
We are filled with sadness and sympathy for you.

D x

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you all. Take care, cuz.

xoxoxo

Bari

Denise said...

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. We are ok. Ready to move on. These things make you stronger.

Anonymous said...

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually
To meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly.

They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to
provide you with guidance and support, to aid you
physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are.

They are there for the reason you need them to be.

Then, without any wrong doing on your part or an
inconvenient time, this part of your life ends. It's met it's purpose and will remain a part of you.

Love Mom Murphy