Literally I guess you could if you sat on her. Anyway. I knew I had some great friends. Thanks for calling, emailing and being concerned. You have all been so considerate. I am glad today is a snow day. I needed it. I was not feeling so well through the night and this morning. Mentally, yes; physically, no. But blah blah blah. Enough already.
I called David's Bridal yesterday to speak with alterations (I knew this was a bad idea.. they do not speak English well). If you were not aware, I am a bridesmaid in my best friend, Tanya's, wedding this Spring/Summer. I went last weekend to order the dress. I thought maybe I should wait to try them on after my dr appt this week but I was worried about time constraints and went ahead in. I would have been around 30 weeks pregnant so I had to order a dress to go with that. I asked alteration lady if they could pare down a big size to a much smaller size since I will not be pregnant or at least not that far along. She not know, call store. I chickened out and was like forget it. I will just spend the money for alterations. But I did call the store today and spoke with a nice lady. I told her the situation and she immediately told me should would change the size. Turns out she had three miscarriages of her own and then three healthy babies. We women usually sympathize with each other. Women's intuition and empathy are two amazing gifts most women have unless they have high testosterone levels. Really, I am not kidding. Women who act more like men are not as intuitive or empathetic. Not slamming men in the least. Sometimes we would rather ignore that intuition.
Subject change. I never can transition well in subject changing. Reagan and I went out once today but it was raining. She wanted to make snow angels and I voted no. She cried in her sleep throughout the night. Her feet were hot, her throat was dry, her nose was stuffy and she was overall uncomfortable. She has a head, maybe chest cold. No way is she making snow angels and getting all nasty wet. The snow is rain slush at best.
I took some pictures today but I look weird. The "glow" is gone and I am not imagining it. I might have a few of Reagan fluttering around but she does these weird poses like back from Regency times "Girl striking pose looking off in the distance as if she is searching for a ship in the night," or "Girl in a kneeling position begging for food." I cannot get her to take a normal picture.
Thought I would be reading the Ann Rule nonfiction murder book. Instead I have been playing Solitaire on the Ipod. Again. I am getting ready to head back over there. Lovely, looks like Scooby Doo is coming on. Until next time.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment