
So many thoughts fighting to come out. I just got back from my short adventure walking around the track at the Panther's Practice Field. Had my new IPOD going, started at a slow walk. Hey, there's the same guy I saw walking last year , wonder if he continued with the routine when I stopped. He appears to be the type of person who does the same thing at the same time every day. One of which is avoid eye contact and never smile. WHOAAA, here comes a mommy with a baby jogger. I politely climb (scramble, gracefully hobble) up in the bushes so she can get by...Here she comes with that baby jogger, baby must love running with mom. Well darn, I am confused, there is no baby in the jogger, no baby at all. Does she think there is one? Should I tell her she is missing her baby and might want to go back and look for it? Is she practicing for a Mommy baby jogger marathon? She might want to add a pumpkin or something in there for added weight. Speaking of pumpkins, I found Reagan's little pumpkin from October all rotted and smelling just yummy at the bottom of my passenger seat floor board. I wondered where that smell was coming from.
Back to the walk. After a few minutes, I really started shaking my backside, not to pick up men (I am a married woman!!! Shame on you for thinking any different), BUT(t) to shake some of that cellulite off of my backside. I figure if I shake it enough when I walk, something will tone up or I will knock a hip out of joint. Sitting here in this chair all day is doing nothing but allowing it to spread into middle-aged rumpitis.
Back to the walk. After a few minutes, I really started shaking my backside, not to pick up men (I am a married woman!!! Shame on you for thinking any different), BUT(t) to shake some of that cellulite off of my backside. I figure if I shake it enough when I walk, something will tone up or I will knock a hip out of joint. Sitting here in this chair all day is doing nothing but allowing it to spread into middle-aged rumpitis.
All over the place I am of course so WARNING, change in subject. Reagan, bet you never guessed. One conversation... I interrupted her and she said "Mommy, you made me lose my mind." (I think I may hear that alot around my house but muttered under a masculine breath and not the cat) my guess is I made her lose her thought. Losing her mind comes later in life, around puberty (boys), around twenties(boys), thirties(still boys), forties, menopause, etc.
Reagan again: She cleaned up her room (granted, I cannot find some of her clothes now) but it looked really good. She told me that Santa and God would be so proud of her. How she linked the two, I don't know.
Last night, after many bouts of hormonally induced yelling at hard-of-hearing princess (reagan, not sean), she proceeds to tell me that she knows I mean what I am saying when I talk softly but when I yell I don't mean a word of it. WHAT am I? A psychologist? A mind reader? The things that come out of her mouth scare me. Not really scare me but her logic is growing and pretty soon I wont be able to get away with some of my lame answers.
She has an Interactive US Presidents game that Sean is coaching her on. I took one look at that thing and said "Sean, who are some of these people, I have never heard of them." I hate history. I am sure I passed the Presidents test with flying colors and then gone it was. I do not care. I hate science too. Blah Blah Blah and Geography. I am like that pageant girl and Kellie Pickler when it comes to Geography. I know where NC and SC are on the United States map, hey Texas too but that is about it. Florida is easy.
Note for the day: IF you have TEN or fewer items at the grocery store, get out of my lane while I am juggling a cart full of groceries and a 4 year old picking her nose and go to the EXPRESS LANE. I am not letting you in front of me no matter how much you sigh and shake your few items. MOVE ON my friend, the Express Lane is calling your name.
No comments:
Post a Comment