Tick, tock all the clocks are ticking. My professional clock is ticking and my biological clock is ticking. Time is dwindling.
I have not posted words in a while. I really have not had much I wanted to write. Many of my bubbles have been burst(ed). Dont have time to look up correct grammatical use. Reagan needs a bath. It is Sunday night. We had gotten ready to go to the pool around 1pm and then came the storm. No pool. Sad. I do not love the pool like I used to when I was younger. Probably because I have to actually get in and get sprayed and bucketed by the playmonster in the childrens area. I cant climb that netted thing to get to the top of the slide. I dont like a bucket of water on my head. And ever since Reagan came home with ringworm, I have wanted to sample the water under the microscope. I see snotty noses, some of them green... would you want to get in the pool seeing that? Swimming in snot and boogers? Is that better than bugs?
I have gotten to an age where I feel like I have a path of many to choose. I am confused. I cant find the humor right now. I feel a little alone and isolated. Work may have something to do with it. We officially merged July 1 so I no longer have a title. One of my co-workers is now under a different manager. Just feels like the door is closing quickly.
I cracked another invisalign tray. Upper this time. Margaret did not make an upper impression on my last visit and had not planned to. Guess I will have to call her and give the good news. I am clenching my teeth all the time now. Darn, I am 30+ and was supposed to be having a baby next month! I know in hindsight, I will eventually understand why that was not to be. But right now, I dont understand why all my plans did not work out how I wanted them. I know that is life.
Funny. I watched Tori and Dean (Tori spelling) and I found myself liking her and her bob hairstyle. I cannot believe I watched it. I scrolled through the TV listing today and I saw GOLF on Channel 3 and then TENNIS on another channel. I cant stand either of them.
I finally hung up some clothes in my closet. They were all over the bedroom floor. But I have mismatched shoes all over the place and you have to be in the mood to work on that. I know I have clothes I need to get rid of. In time.
My mother-in-law came in town Friday. We had neighbors over for dinner and the children watched fireworks from the backyard. I ate alot. Never good. I tried to have my parents come but my mom had to work.
My new camera came in. I need to read the directions. Cant wait. Exciting reading.
Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment